Easy, delicious vegan m&m cookies are the perfect treat! These are the most perfect vegan chocolate candy cookies ever! Made in 1 bowl these soft, chewy cookies are full of peanut candies!
Colorful vegan chocolate candies make the perfect fun addition to cookies.
If you love M&M cookies, but can't eat them due to being vegan or have an allergy this recipe for Vegan M&M cookies is for you!
what type of peanut chocolate candy is vegan?
For these vegan cookies, I love using the Dark Chocolate Peanut Gems from UNREAL.
These vegan-friendly candies are made with non-GMO ingredients that are naturally colored with vegetable extracts and have nothing artificial added.
Make sure to look for the dark chocolate candies because not all of the chocolate from UNREAL is vegan.
I love that these chocolate candies aren't too sweet. They have a really nice peanut flavor.
Plus, the colors are just beautiful!
WHERE DO YOU FIND VEGAN M&MS?
It can sometimes be hard to find vegan chocolate candies at your local grocery store, especially if you live in a small town. Whole Foods does carry the UNREAL dark chocolate gems.
Luckily, you can order them online if you can't find them locally.
WHAT INGREDIENTS DO YOU NEED FOR VEGAN M&M COOKIES?
For the cookies you'll need:
- ground flaxseed
- vegan butter
- brown sugar
- pure vanilla extract
- all purpose flour
- baking soda
- vegan chocolate candies
HOW DO YOU MAKE VEGAN M&M COOKIES?
First you'll want to start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Next, make the flax egg by combining the ground flaxseed and water. Set aside for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, cream together the brown sugar and softened vegan butter until light and fluffy.
Next mix in the vanilla and flax egg.
Add in the dry ingredients and mix just until the dry ingredients are combined.
Fold in the vegan chocolate m&m candies.
On parchment lined cookie sheet, use a cookie scoop to form a tablespoon ball.
Place the cookie on the parchment paper and lightly flatten the top of the cookie with your hand.
Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes, just until edges are golden brown.
Let the cookies cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer the cookies to a cooling rack.
The cookies will firm up as they cool, and become the most perfect chewy chocolate candy cookies ever!
If you are looking for a new cookie recipe, give this scrumptious dairy-free chocolate candy filled cookie a try!
Can you make the cookies ahead of time?
Yes! These are a great cookie to make ahead of time. Once the cookies are completely cooled, transfer them to an airtight container. Store at room temperature for up to 4-5 days.
more vegan cookie recipes to try:
- Vegan Double Chocolate Cookies
- Vegan Carrot Cookies
- Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Vegan Citrus Cookies
- Vegan Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchement paper.
- Make the flax egg by combining the ground flaxseed and water in a small bowl. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to cream together the brown sugar and softened vegan butter until light and fluffy.
- Next mix in the vanilla and flax egg.
- Add in the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Mix just until combined.
- Fold in the vegan peanut chocolate candies.
- On parchment lined cookie sheet, use a cookie scoop to form a tablespoon ball.
- Place the cookie on the parchment paper and lightly flatten the top of the cookie with your hand.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes, just until edges are golden brown.
- Let the cookies cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer the cookies to a cooling rack.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 152Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 98mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 2g
Nutrition information is just an estimate per serving.