These Vegan Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies will satisfy any chocolate craving. They are fudgy, chewy, and easy to make!
These cookies have double the chocolate. Who doesn't love a little extra chocolate?! This recipe uses both cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Adding the chocolate chips adds an extra pop of chocolate flavor.
The best part about this recipe is that you don’t need any fancy and expensive ingredients to make these delicious cookies. Just your basic cookie ingredients!
You just want to make sure to purchase vegan marshmallows. I really love Dandies marshmallows. They contain no corn syrup or gelatin and taste delicious!
I love the combination of chocolate and marshmallows together. The marshmallows get nice and toasty brown after baking and become gooey.
This recipe is so easy to make and makes about 2 dozen cookies—perfect if you need to bring a dessert to a party! These cookies are great to bring to a kid's party, potluck or even holiday gathering.
Kids will love these cookies too! You can even have your little ones help bake the cookies!
You can also make these cookies a day or two before your plan on serving them. Just be sure to store the cookies in an air-tight container.
If you love chocolate and marshmallows, you are just going to love these cookies!
Vegan Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies
If you love chocolate and marshmallows, you are just going to love these cookies! These are great for holiday baking and kid's parties.
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 ¼ cups cane sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce, at room temperature
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 10 ounce Bag Vegan Mini Marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease two rimmed baking sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream together the oil and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the applesauce and milk and mix gently. Mix in the vanilla extract.
- Add 1 cup of the flour, along with the cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt and mix well. Add the remaining 1 cup flour and mix until it firms up.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place twelve 1½-2 tablespoon scoops of dough on each baking sheet, a few inches apart; the cookies will spread a little bit. Place 3 mini marshmallows on top of each cookie.
- Flatten the cookies slightly with your hand.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Leave a Reply