Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect cookies for fall!
The unofficial start to pumpkin season is finally here I couldn’t be more excited. Who else loves pumpkin season?! I’m not into pumpkin spice lattes, but I am obsessed with using pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin when I bake during the fall.
My new favorite pumpkin recipe would have to be these Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. These cookies are so good.
These are definitely a fall inspired chocolate chip cookie. A basic chocolate chip cookie recipe is given a fall twist by adding pumpkin puree, pumpkin pice spice, and cinnamon.
I tried making them with just the pumpkin pie spice, but it just didn’t have enough fall spice for me. The additional cinnamon takes these cookies up to the next level.
These Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft, light, and so fluffy. I just love a good soft baked cookie.
For the chocolate chips, you can use your favorite vegan chocolate chip. I really love dark chocolate, so I like to use dark chocolate chips for these cookies. Semi-sweet chocolate chips would also be really good!
I really hope that you enjoy these delicious Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies this fall! I will be making these cookies throughout the fall! They are just so good!
- 1/2 Cup Vegan Butter, softened
- 1/2 Cup White Cane Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Light Brown Sugar, packed
- 1/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 3/4 Cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the vegan butter, cane sugar, and brown sugar. Use a hand mixer to beat together until mixed.
- Add in the pumpkin puree and vanilla. Beat until incorporated.
- Pour in the flour, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Mix just until combined, careful not to over-mix.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Let the dough rest 10-15 minutes.
- Roll the dough into 12 even sized balls. Place each piece of rolled cookie dough onto the cookie sheet. Use your hand to flatten the tops of the cookie.
- Place for 10-12 minutes, just until the bottoms of the cookie are lightly browned.
- Let the cookies cool completely before serving.