Vegan Cranberry and Feta Pinwheels are the perfect Christmas appetizer. These will be the hit of every party!
These pinwheels features a creamy vegan filling with dairy-free feta cheese and sweet dried cranberries rolled in spinach tortillas.
The combination of the sweet cranberries and salty vegan feta combo is out of the world good.
To make this festive crowd pleaser, you only need 5 ingredients.
What you'll need to make the pinwheels:
- Vegan Cream Cheese- The base of the pinwheels is vegan cream cheese. There are lots of great dairy-free cream cheeses out on the market.
- Vegan Feta- Using vegan feta adds a salty element to the pinwheels. Follow Your Heart's vegan feta is my favorite!
- Dried Cranberries- The dried fruit adds a touch of sweetness.
- Green Onions-I like to use both the white and green parts of the green onion.
- Spinach Tortillas- The pop of green from the spinach tortilla adds an extra festive touch to the vegan pinwheels.
How to make the pinwheels:
First, you'll want to take your vegan cream cheese out of the refrigerator and let it come to room temperature. The reason that we want the cream cheese to be a room temperature is because it will make the cream cheese easier to spread. Cold cream cheese will be difficult to spread on the tortilla.
The vegan cream cheese gets mixed with the vegan feta, green onions and cranberries.
Spread half of the vegan cheese mixture onto the each tortilla.
Tightly roll the filled tortilla and wrap in plastic wrap or tinfoil. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Chilling the tortilla will make it easier to slice.
Once the Vegan Cranberry and Feta Pinwheel has chilled, cut the tortilla into slices.
more holiday recipes:
I just love how festive these Vegan Cranberry Feta Pinwheels look. This appetizer is the perfect addition to your holiday table!
If you make this recipe, be sure to tag us on Instagram #thymeandlove! We love to see what you are making this holiday season.
- 8 ounces Vegan Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- ¾ Cup Vegan Cream Cheese
- ½ Cup Dried Cranberries
- ¼ Cup Green Onions, sliced
- 2 Large Spinach Flour Tortillas
- In a mixing bowl, combine the vegan cream cheese, vegan feta, dried cranberries and green onions.
- Divide and spread mixture evenly among tortillas.
- Roll up tightly, wrap in plastic wrap or tinfoil and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Cut each roll into 12 slices and serve.
Cooking time doesn't including letting the vegan cream cheese come to room temperature.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 70Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 34mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 2g
Nutrition information is just an estimate based on the individual ingredients used in the recipe.