Creamy, rich Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is an easy no bake dessert perfect for any occasion.
I'm very excited to share this vegan chocolate pie recipe with you.
If you love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate, this dessert recipe is for you!
what you'll love about this recipe:
Chocolate peanut butter pie is an easy no bake dessert. Perfect when you don't want to turn on the oven.
You can make the pie a day or two before serving the pie. This recipe is great if you want to make a dessert the day before your party or dinner.
You only need a few simple ingredients to make this delicious creamy chocolate pie.
Adding tofu is a great way to add plant-based protein to the dessert. It may seem odd to make a pie with tofu, but it creates a creamy pie. The best part is that no one will be able to detect that the pie is vegan.
Sometimes vegan desserts can have ingredients that you might have never heard of before. Not this one!
how to make chocolate pie vegan
For this vegan chocolate dessert, you'll want to use dairy-free semi-sweet chocolate chips. Just look on the back of the package to see if the chocolate chips are dairy-free. There are quite a few options available at most local grocery stores.
For the pie crust, I like to use a store-bought graham cracker crust. Not all crust are vegan so I would double check the ingredients to ensure that it is a vegan-friendly crust.
This step is completely optional but if you love a sweet and salty dessert, top the chocolate pie with flaked sea salt. Flaked salt is amazing when used in desserts.
more dessert recipes to try:
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Pretzel Bars
- Vegan Chocolate Lava Cake
- vegan m&m cookies
- Cherry Pie Filling Dump Cake
- Vegan Funfetti Blondies
Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
No bake vegan chocoalte peanut butter pie is a creamy, rich dairy-free dessert.
- 12 ounces firm silken tofu
- ½ cup plant milk
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 12 ounces vegan chocolate chips
- flaked sea salt
- vegan-friendly graham cracker crust or favorite pie crust
- Melt the chocolate chips. You can melt them in a microwave or by using a double broiler.
- To a blender, add the tofu, plant milk, peanut butter and melted chocolate chips. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the filling into a crust, sprinkle with flaked sea salt if using, and chill in the refridgerator for 12-24 hours. Cut and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 545Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 362mgCarbohydrates: 58gFiber: 5gSugar: 30gProtein: 11g
Nutritional information is just an estimate per serving.
Leave a Reply