Air Fryer Impossible Burgers are perfect for burger night! It's so easy to make vegan burgers in the air fryer.
If it's too hot to fire up the grill, the air fryer is the perfect way to cook your Impossible Burgers.
Did you know that you can cook plant-based Impossible Burgers in the air fryer? The air fryer makes cooking the Impossible Burgers very easy.
WHAT IS IMPOSSIBLE MEAT?
Impossible Burger is made from plants for those whole love meat and those who are plant-based.
The Impossible Burger handles and cooks like ground beef so you can use it in all of your favorite dishes like burgers.
The ingredients are derived from plants and a vegan and vegetarian substitute for ground beef.
how to make air fryer burgers
If you bought Impossible burgers that are frozen, allow it to thaw first.
Add your favorite burger seasonings to the plant based burgers.
First, you'll want to preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees F.
Place the thawed burgers in the air fryer and cook for 4-5 minutes.
Flip the burgers and cook for another 4-5 minutes. The cooking time may be more or less depending on your specific air fryer.
During the last minute of cooking time, I like to add a slice of vegan cheese on top of the burgers. This is optional, but make for a delicious vegan cheese burger.
Serve the air fried burgers on a toasted bun with your favorite burger toppings.
I like lettuce, sliced tomatoes, onions and pickles. Pickles are a must!
can I use frozen burgers?
If you have frozen burgers and forgot to thaw them out, you can cook them in the air fryer frozen.
You'll just need to cook them for a minute or two longer on each side.
more impossible meat recipes:
If you are looking for more recipes using Impossible meat, check out these recipes:
- Vegan Mongolian Beef
- Vegan Baked Mostaccioli
- Vegan Tater Tot Casserole
- Vegan Baked Mostaccioli
- Spicy Vegan Sausage Pasta
Whether you are vegan or just looking for incorporate more vegan meals, Impossible Burgers made in the air fryer are a great option.
You can now easily find Impossible burgers at most grocery stores. I usually buy mine at Costco.
If you make this burger recipe, be sure to leave a comment or tag us on Instagram!
- 2 Impossible Burgers
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Slices Vegan Cheese
- 2 Hamburger Buns
- Burger Toppings
- Sliced Tomatoes
- Slices Onion
- Favorite burger condiments like ketchup, mustard, mayo
- Spray air fryer basket or rack with oil or line with parchment paper.
- Carefully lay the burger patties in the air fryer in a single layer. Air Fry at 380°F for 5 minutes.
- Flip the burgers and continue cooking for about 4-5 minutes or until cooked through and internal temperature is 160°F. The cooking time may be more or less depending on your specific air fryer.
- During the last minute of cooking, top each burger with a slice of cheese.
- Toast the hamburger buns.
- Serve the burgers on the toasted buns, topped with your favorite burger toppings.
The cooking time may vary depending on your air fryer.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1059Total Fat: 49gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 26gCholesterol: 185mgSodium: 1864mgCarbohydrates: 94gFiber: 2gSugar: 12gProtein: 60g
Nutrition information is an estimate per serving.