Looking for a quick and easy dinner recipe? You're going to love how easy it is to make these Vegan Sheet Pan Cauliflower Fajitas!
Sheet pan dinners are perfect if you are looking for a quick and easy dinner! My family has been loving these Vegan Sheet Pan Cauliflower Fajitas
These veggie fajitas are not only easy to make, but they are also healthy and delicious!
how to make the fajitas
First, we need to chop up our vegetables. I like to use three bell peppers, a red onion, and a head of cauliflower. Thinly slice the peppers and onion and place them in a large mixing bowl.
Next chop the cauliflower into florets and add to the bowl.
Now, it's time to add the spices! The spices add so much flavor to the vegetables. I like to add chili powder, cumin, paprika, oregano, garlic powder and onion powder.
Next, drizzle a little avocado oil over the vegetables and mix everything together!
Now it's time for the veggie to cook in the oven!
how to serve the fajitas
I like to serve the fajitas with flour tortillas that have been warmed. I usually prefer corn tortillas, but I really love using flour tortillas for fajitas.
I highly recommend squeezing a little bit of fresh lime juice over the fajitas. The lime juice takes the fajitas to the next level!
I also love adding a few slices of creamy avocado to the fajitas. Everything is better with a little avocado!
This recipe for Vegan Sheet Pan Cauliflower Fajitas is a crowd pleaser! Whether you are vegan, vegetarian or an omnivore, you'll love these fajitas!
- 3 Bell Peppers, any color, thinly sliced
- 1 Medium Head of Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- ½ Tsp Mexican Oregano
- ½ Tsp Onion Powder
- ½ Tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons Avocado Oil
- Flour Tortillas, warmed
- Cashew Crema
- Chopped Cilantro
- Sliced Limes
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Line a large or two medium sized cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the sliced peppers, cauliflower florets, and onion.
- Add the chili powder, cumin, paprika, oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and avocado oil. Stir the vegetables, making sure everything is coated in the spice mixture.
- Pour the vegetables onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Serve with warm tortillas, crema, cilantro and a squeeze of fresh lime juice.