Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older. #CelebratorySips #SipSparkleShine #CollectiveBias
This Strawberry Bellini made with Chandelier® Italian Sparkling Wine is perfect for summer entertaining.
Strawberry Bellini is a twist on the classic peach bellini which is made with peach puree and sparkling wine. Instead of using peach puree, this cocktail uses a strawberry puree. The color is just perfect for any occasion!
I love using Chandelier Sparkling Wine for this summer cocktail recipe because of the tasting notes. It is light, crisp, and has a soft acidity. The refreshing notes of the apple and citrus pair beautifully with the strawberry puree. You can find Chandelier Sparkling Wine at your local grocery store!
This summer cocktail couldn't be easier to make. To your champagne flute or glass, add some of the strawberry puree. Pop the bottle of Chandelier Sparkling Wine and watch as the bubbles comes to life! I just love the bright citrus aroma.
Pop open a bottle of Chandelier Sparkling Wine and toast to summer! This Strawberry Bellini will be the hit at your next party! Whether it's a girls' night in or a summer backyard BBQ, this Strawberry Bellini will be the star of the party!
- 3 Cup Strawberries, hulls removed
- 2 Tablespoons Simple Syrup or Agave Nectar, or to taste
- 1 Bottle of Chandelier Sparkling Wine, chilled
- Add the strawberries and simple syrup to a blender. Blend until pureed.
- Use a fine mesh strainer to strain the strawberry mixture into a bowl or measuring cup.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Pour one quarter of the puree into your champagne flute or glass.
- Top with the Chandelier Sparkling Wine!
- Stir to mix in the strawberry puree.
- Serve and enjoy!
Follow Chandelier Sparkling Wine on their social media channels!
Facebook | Instagram