Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TasteIt2BelieveIt #CollectiveBias
Vegan BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad is a great way to incorporate more meatless options into your daily meal plan.
Incorporating vegetarian options into everyday meals can be intimidating. If you are looking for solutions that are not only for vegetarians, you are going to love the new MorningStar Farms products.
Even if you aren't vegan or vegetarian, studies show that consumers are reducing the amount of meat in their diet. MorningStar Farms new items are perfect if you are looking for some meatless options into your diet.
The BBQ Chik’n Nuggets can be cooked and enjoyed as-is or enjoyed in easy recipes like this Vegan BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad. I have always been a fan of BBQ and ranch together. The two compliment each other so well. The BBQ flavor of the BBQ Chik’n Nuggets pairs perfectly with the BBQ Chicken Salad.
The new vegan items from MorningStar Farms have no artificial colors or flavors. They are not only for vegetarians - they are for everyone! They can easily be found in the freezer section at Walmart.
The star of this Vegan BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad is the new MorningStar Farms® BBQ Chik’n Nuggets. They’re vegan, of course, but that doesn’t mean that just vegans and vegetarians will enjoy them. They have a delicious barbecue flavor which will satisfy even picky omnivores.
I served the BBQ Chik’n Nuggets in this simple and easy salad. The vegan ranch dressing is so easy to make. It is so delicious too! The cashews make a creamy dressing without any additional oil.
You can use your favorite homemade or store-bought BBQ sauce for the salad.
This salad is a great way to add more plant-based options into your diet. The vegan ranch dressing can make made ahead of time.
The salad will satisfy both vegetarians and omnivores. The BBQ Chik’n Nuggets are the perfect addition to the salad. I love adding some diced avocado, corn, and tomatoes to the salad. The flavors pair perfectly with the BBQ Chik’n Nuggets.
For the Vegan Ranch:
- ½ cup raw cashews soaked for at least 2 hours, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup water, more if needed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoons dried dill
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4/1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
For the Salad:
- 1 package MorningStar Farms® BBQ Chik’n Nuggets
- 1-2 large head of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 large avocado, cubed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup frozen corn, defrosted
- ¼ Cup BBQ sauce homemade or store-bought
For the vegan ranch:
- Add the cashews, water, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, dill, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt to a high speed blender. Blend until smooth. Add more water if necessary.
- Transfer to an air tight container. Stir in the chopped parsley. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
For the salad:
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Place the frozen BBQ Chik’n Nuggets on a baking sheet and cook for 14-16 minutes, flipping them at the halfway point.
- Once the BBQ Chik’n Nuggets are done, remove them from the oven and assemble the salad.
- Divided the chopped romain between two salad bowls. Top the lettuce with some of the avocado, tomatoes, and corn.
- Place 4-6 of the BBQ Chik’n Nuggets on top of the salad.
- Drizzle the salad with some of the ranch dressing and BBQ sauce.