Prep these Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats the night before and have breakfast waiting for you in the morning!
I love peanut butter so much. Every since I was little, I would add peanut butter to pretty much anything that I could.
Did you know that November is National Peanut Butter Lovers Month? It is the perfect excuse to add more recipes with peanut butter to your meal plan!
I love making overnight oats for breakfast. You can prep the oats the night before, making for a quick on-the-go breakfast.
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats are perfect for any peanut butter lover!
The rolled oats are soaked overnight in a chocolate peanut butter vegan yogurt mixture. The oats soften up as the sit in the fridge overnight.
For a little added nutrition, I like adding ground flaxseeds.
These overnight oats are sugar-free too. A ripe banana adds some natural sweetness to the overnight oats.
The garnishes are my favorite part about having the Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats for breakfast.
I love drizzling more peanut butter on top and adding a few dark chocolate chips on top!
Chocolate and peanut butter are just so perfect when paired together!
The Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats will last up to 5 days in the fridge.
- 2 Cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 ½ Cups Vegan Vanilla Yogurt, I used unsweetened
- 1 Ripe Banana, mashed
- ¼ Cup Creamy Natural Peanut Butter
- ¼ Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Pinch Sea Salt
- 2 Cups Old Fashioned Oats
- ¼ cup Ground Flaxseed
- For Garnish: peanut butter and chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond milk, vegan yogurt, mashed banana, peanut butter, cocoa powder, cinnamon and salt. Stir in oats and flaxseed, mix until to incorporate.
- Divide mixture between four glass jars. You can also just keep the oats in covered large bowl. Refrigerator overnight.
- Serve with additional peanut butter and chocolate chips.
I am excited to be joining some amazing bloggers for a recipe party celebrating National Peanut Butter Lovers Month! Be sure to check out their incredible vegan recipes featuring peanut butter!