Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. ##TeaProudly #CollectiveBias
Celebrate spring with this light and refreshing Rhubarb Ice Tea made with Bigelow Tea.
Ice tea is one of my favorite drinks to make during the warmer months. This Rhubarb Ice Tea is perfect for a springtime brunch or Mother’s Day celebration. The rhubarb creates a beautiful light pink color. Perfect for a Mother’s Day brunch spread.
Growing up, ice tea was a staple in my family. It was one of our family’s favorite drinks. I love making ice tea at our family parities. It is a beverage that the whole family can enjoy.
This Rhubarb Ice Tea is simple to make. You start by infusing water with the rhubarb. The rhubarb creates a beautiful light pink color. Perfect for a Mother’s Day brunch spread. When choosing rhubarb, look for stalks that are bright pink colored stalks. Once the rhubarb has softened, you steep your Bigelow Tea Bags. For the recipe, I used the Lemon Ginger Herbal Tea. The flavor of the Lemon Ginger Bigelow Tea pairs perfectly with rhubarb.
Tea is one of my favorite beverages year round. Whether it’s hot tea or ice tea in the warmer months, Bigelow Tea is my go-to choice for tea. Making Iced Tea with Bigelow Tea is very easy! You can find Bigelow Tea in the beverage aisle at your local Walmart.
I love add sliced lemon slices to the Rhubarb Ice Tea. It’s a gorgeous drink for a Mother’s Day brunch!
- 4 Rhubarb Stalks sliced, about 3/4 of a Cup
- 1 Cup Water
- 6 Bigelow Lemon Ginger Tea Bags
- 3 Cups Cold Water
- Lot of Ice
- Fresh Lemon Slices for serving
- In a medium saucepan, add the sliced rhubarb and water. Bring to a simmer and then reduce heat to low. Cook until the rhubarb has softened, about 10 minutes.
- Add in the Lemon Ginger Tea Bags. Turn off the heat and steep the tea for 10 minutes.
- Use a fine mesh strainer to strain the tea into a large measuring up or glass.
- Add the rhubarb and tea mixture into a pitcher. Pour in the 3 cups of cold water.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve wtih fresh lemon slices.