This simple Maple Mustard Salad Dressing is a quick and easy recipe!
Ever since I started making my own salad dressing years ago, it is hard for me to buy store-bought dressing. Homemade salads are so simple and easy to make. Plus, you can control the ingredients. My favorite salad dressing is this Maple Mustard Salad Dressing. It is my spin on a traditional honey mustard salad dressing. I love the combination of pure maple syrup with fresh lemon juice. It is tangy, but also a little sweet at the same time.
I love to make a batch of this Maple Mustard Salad Dressing on the weekend to use throughout the week. If I have a salad dressing already made, I am more inclined to eat a healthy salad for lunch or with dinner.
My favorite salad to serve with the Maple Mustard Salad Dressing is a simple green salad with organic leafy greens, tomatoes and a little red onion. It is so simple, but delicious!
This Maple Mustard Salad Dressing is:
Quick & easy
Great for meal prepping!
Maple Mustard Salad Dressing
A simple homemade salad dressing made with pure maple syrup, dijon mustard and fresh lemon juice. Perfect for drizzling over a green salad.
- 2 Tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- ¼ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pour in the maple syrup, dijon mustard, olive oil, lemon juice in a mason jar. Use a microplane to grate in the garlic clove. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Close the mason jar and shake the dressing until its emulsified. Check of seasonings.
- Use right away or store in the fridge.
Leave a Reply