These sweet fruity Frozen Strawberry Margaritas are perfect for summer entertaining.
This past weekend was gorgeous here in West Michigan.
The temperature reached into the 70s and I think it’s safe to say that spring has finally arrived!
I couldn’t be more excited for more warm, sunny days. On a warm sunny day, I can’t think of a better way than to cool off with a refreshing frozen margarita.
These fruity margaritas are made with silver tequila, fresh squeezed orange juice, lime juice and frozen strawberries.
They are naturally sweetened with agave nectar. No need for making a simple syrup for these margaritas!
Instead of using traditional cointreau like in my Classic Mexican Margaritas, I like using the fresh orange juice with the strawberries.
I just love the combination of fresh orange juice paired with the sweet, floral frozen strawberries.
Invite your friends over and make a batch or two of Frozen Strawberry Margaritas.
They will love this refreshing, not too sweet fruity margarita!
- 2 Cups Frozen Strawberries
- 1 Cup Silver Tequila
- 1/2 Cup Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 2/3 Cup Lime Juice
- 1/4 Cup Agave Nectar
- 2 1/2- 3 Cups Ice
- Salt to rim the glasses, optional
- Create the salt rim if using. Add about 1/4 cup of salt on a plate. Moisten the rims of 4 glasses with a lime juice and carefully run the rim in the salt.
- In a high speed blender, add the frozen strawberries, orange juice, lime juice, agave, and ice. Blend until smooth. Pour into the rimmed glasses.