This Easy Vegan Pesto Pasta Salad is perfect for BBQs and potlucks!
Pasta salad is one of my favorite dishes to bring to potlucks, summer BBQs and picnics. I love how versatile pasta salad can be. You can easily switch up the veggie or the dressing.
This Easy Vegan Pesto Pasta Salad is one of my new favorites. The recipe comes together quickly and it's perfect for making ahead of time.
Did you know that I have a youtube channel? Along with my recipes videos, I have started to post more personal style videos and vlogs. A few fews ago, I posted a Trader Joe's grocery haul. If you watched that video, you saw that I finally picked up the vegan cashew pesto to try. I have made a few pasta salads with the pesto since purchasing it and I'm obsessed! It is so good! Have you tried the pesto from Trader Joe's?
For this Easy Vegan Pesto Pasta Salad, feel free to use your favorite vegan pesto. I love having a few quick and easy recipes on hand for entertaining. This Easy Vegan Pesto Pasta Salad is a great recipe to make if you need a quick and easy dish to bring to a picnic or BBQ.
For added texture, I added green beans and corn to the salad. The combination of the vegetables and pesto is delicious!
- 8 ounces Fusilli Pasta, gluten-free if necessary
- 2 Cups Green Beans, snapped and cut in half
- 2 Cups Fresh Sweet Corn
- ½ -¾ Cup Vegan Pesto
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add a large pinch of salt.
- Add the pasta and cook according to the package directions. During the last 2-3 of the pasta cooking, add the green beans and corn.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain the pasta and vegetables. Rinse under cold water briefly.
- Start with ½ cup of pesto and toss. Add more pesto if necessary.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.