Roasted Breakfast Potatoes are the perfect accompaniment on your breakfast plate!
I adore potatoes. Potatoes are so versatile. You can have potatoes for breakfast, lunch or dinner! I especially love making a batch of roasted potatoes for breakfast. There is just something so comforting about them.
These Roasted Breakfast Potatoes are so easy to make. I used yukon gold potatoes instead of red potatoes, which are more traditional for breakfast potatoes. I always have a stash of yellow potatoes on hand, so that is what I used for this recipe. If you prefer red potatoes, use them instead.
I also kept the skins on the potatoes. The skin has added nutrition. Plus, peeling the potatoes is one less thing to do. It is a win-win! I like my potatoes on the chunky side, so I diced them on the larger side. To the potatoes, I added a diced white onion and poblano peppers. Poblano peppers are so good roasted.
Craving more potato recipes? Check out my recipes for:
- 2 Pounds Yukon Gold Potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 Poblano Peppers, sliced into chucks
- 1 Medium White Onion, sliced into wedges
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 3/4 Tsp Sea Salt
- Pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Dice the potatoes into chunks, about 1 inches.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the diced potatoes, poblano pepper, onion, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Mix to evenly distribute the ingredients.
- Pour onto the prepared baking dish. Place in the oven and baking until the potatoes are golden and tender, about 40-55 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes.