Peach Quinoa Salad with Sriracha Vinaigrette is a little sweet with a spicy kick!
Quinoa salads are my go-to when it comes to a quick and easy salad. Quinoa makes a great salad base because it is packed with protein and fiber. I am always changing up what I add to the salad. Usually I switch up my salads based on what is currently in seasonal and available at my local farmers market. Lately I have been obsessed with this Peach Quinoa Salad with Sriracha Vinaigrette.
The sweetness of the peaches is perfect with the spicy Sriracha vinaigrette. Peaches are currently at peak season here in Michigan. I have been taking full advantage of peach season. It won’t last much longer!
Along with peaches, green onions and arugula are added to the quinoa. I really like the pepperiness of the arugula with the sweet peaches. The Sriracha Vinaigrette is really easy to make. The Sriracha adds a nice level of spiciness to the salad. To balance out the the acidity of the lime juice and heat of the Sriracha, a little agave nectar is added to balance out all the flavors.
This Peach Quinoa Salad with Sriracha Vinaigrette is:
A little sweet
& a little spicy
- 1 Cup Dry Quinoa
- 1 Cup Peaches, diced
- ¼ Cup Green Onions, sliced
- 2 Cups Arugula
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Sriracha
- ½-1 Tsp Agave Nectar
- 1 Garlic Clove, grated
- ½ Tsp Salt, or to taste
- ¼ Tsp Black Pepper
- Cook quinoa according to the package directions. Let cool completely.
- In a large mixing bowl add the cooled quinoa, diced peaches, green onions, and arugula. Toss to evenly mix the ingredients.
- In a small bowl add the lime juice, Sriracha, agave nectar, garlic, salt, and pepper. Whisk until emulsified. Taste and adjust seasonings. Add more salt if needed, Sriracha for more heat or agave for a little more sweetness.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and toss.
- If not serving right away, store in the refrigerator.